KW Lifestyles Reports Unprecendented Growth!
KW Lifestyles Experiences Record Growth in Agents, Sales and Volume
London/Windsor, Ontario - August 20th, 2018
Keller Williams Lifestyles Realty, Brokerage located in London and Windsor, experienced rapid growth with more than 12 associates joining during Q2 ’18. Keller Williams Lifestyles Realty, Brokerage shattered its previous production records and had it’s strongest Q2 on record.
Meg Hetherington, Team Leader adds “the growth and momentum is just amazing to see.”
- Keller Williams Lifestyles Realty, Brokerage is home to more than 67 associates; up 50% percent over Q2 ‘17
- Net agent count is up 300% month over month
- Closed transactions are up 40% over Q2 ’17, up 53% month over month, up 38.9% YTD (LSTAR Board is down 23.6% YTD), which has Keller Williams Lifestyles Realty, Brokerage outperforming Board numbers by 62%
- Listings Sold are up 105.5% month over month, and 36.8% YTD, and up 26.4% percent over Q2 ‘17. (LSTAR Board down 17.9%), which has Keller Williams Lifestyles Realty, Brokerage outperforming Board numbers by 56.7%.
- Families helped and served this year is up 39.3% month over month, up 26% YTD, and up 26.4% over Q2 ‘17.
“Our local gains reflect our commitment to our associate’s production, quality training and shared atmosphere for success. Our client focused approach results in win/win outcomes for everyone.”
Meg Hetherington, Team Leader.
Forbes Magazine just recognized Keller Williams as the happiest company to work for in the United States, and we continue to bring this energy across North America as a whole!
Keller Williams Lifestyles Realty, Brokerage was established in 2011.
About Keller Williams Realty : Austin, Texas-based Keller Williams, the world's largest real estate franchise by agent count, has more than 950 offices and 181,000 associates. The franchise is No. 1 in agent count, units and sales volume in the United States. In 2018, Training magazine inducted Keller Williams into its Hall of Fame of top training organizations across all industries in the world. Since 1983, Keller Williams has grown exponentially and continues to cultivate an agent-centric, education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. The company also provides specialized agents in luxury homes, commercial, and land properties.
For more information, visit kwlondon.com or contact Meg Hetherington, Team Leader at 519-438-8000.